Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Awesome tech

I love Discovery News for bringing random, interesting, and weird stuff to my Google Reader every day. This one sounds fabulous, though I can imagine it will take some tweaking so the TV knows that, just because I'm gesturing wildly when an ump makes a bad call, I don't necessarily want to switch channels.

It's the gaming application that I'm most excited about. Not that I really play video games ever (I actually love watching other people play them and following along with the story. Weird?), but if didn't have to remember what all the buttons or what combination of buttons I need to press to kill a dwarf or something, that might make it way more fun.

Am I that lazy that playing video games is too much work to learn how to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment